Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
Founded in 2010, Mojenta has helped nearly 300 telecom, IT, and cloud companies develop high-quality marketing strategies and tactics that drive tangible results for our clients.
Due to our impressive growth, we are looking for a creative and data-driven senior digital marketing strategist to join our team. This person will report to the Director of Marketing Strategy and will assist with leading and coaching our team of digital marketing strategists in creating highly effective B2B marketing campaigns. Our ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of marketing strategy as well as a proven track-record for leading and coaching other marketers. Agency experience is a major plus.
The Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist needs to be a proactive, digital-oriented marketer who is highly organized and articulate. In this role, you’ll be responsible for concepting and building a number of varied digital programs, including PPC campaigns, SEO strategies, social programs and email marketing/inbound programs, from client discovery through optimization and reporting. This includes overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimize them via trend analysis and data-driven decision making. Our ideal candidate has experience with growth-driven web design, traffic generation, lead conversion, lead nurturing, CRM implementation, sales enablement, and ABM services.
Some day-to-day activities may include:
- Client Setup and Ongoing Management:
- Website, inbound, and ABM strategy development
- Buyer persona development, journey mapping
- Marketing automation technical implementation (setup & integrations)
- Ongoing project planning and management
- Reporting setup and analytics review
- Regular meetings with internal team and external client executives & points-of-contact
- Traffic Generation:
- Blogging, SEO, social publishing strategy and implementation
- Ad development and implementation
- Video and other content creation and management
- Lead Conversion:
- Conversion path creation
- Social prospecting development
- A/B testing
- Ad campaign management
- Lead Nurturing:
- Lead nurturing and automation
- Email marketing
- MOFU/BOFU offer creation
- Personalized content
- Lead scoring
- CRM integration/closed-loop reporting
- CRM Implementation:
- Custom fields and view creation, deal stage setup
- Data import and cleansing, integrations, ongoing optimization
- Live chat and chatbot training
- Sales Enablement:
- Setup conversations and calling software
- Setup workflows and automation
- Email template creation and optimization
- Sales & Marketing Alignment:
- MQL/SQL definition
- Sales and marketing goal setting
- Lead hand-off procedure and feedback
- Reporting & Analysis
- Tracking data across multiple toolsets, including Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Marketing Automation Platforms, etc.
- Analyzing datasets to find patterns and create actionable insights
- 'Ability to weave a story out of numbers'
- Support the Director of Marketing Strategy to build a world-class team of digital strategists
- Coach and mentor other strategists
- Ensure client strategies are current, data driven and ROI-focused
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 5-7 years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- 5-7 years digital marketing agency experience preferred
- A proven track record of building and executing data-driven and creative digital marketing strategies
- Must be a team player; no jerks allowed!
- Proficiency in marketing automation software (e.g., Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- Experience working with CMSs (WordPress, Drupal, CMS Hub
- Ideal candidate must have strong experience with web analytics: developing reports, sharing dashboards, and communicating the story around overall performance
- Detail-oriented, analytical with a meticulous work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agency experience a MAJOR plus
- Certified HubSpot expert
- Expert in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Data Studio, etc.
- Familiarity with Asana or other Project Management tools (Monday, Trello, Basecamp)
- ABM experience
- Experience managing B2B campaigns, especially in telecom, IT, and cloud services
This is currently a work-from-home opportunity available for qualified CA, AZ, TX, MN and IL residents.