Want to accelerate your career with a fast-growing company? Mojenta is currently hiring a marketing coordinator who's interested in developing their skills and finding their passion.
We maintain a top-notch portfolio of some of the most elite providers in the B2B telecom, IT and Cloud industries. On a daily basis, we are planning and developing real world marketing strategies for our clients, working with their internal marketing departments, and acting as an extension of their teams.
This entry-level position has the potential to grow into a variety of different roles, so we hope you're ambitious, energetic, and have a huge desire to learn and grow in a variety of areas. We only hire enthusiastic overachievers with positive attitudes, so if that's you, please read on!
Why Should You Work For Mojenta?
Culture: We're all about empowering you to succeed in a supportive, collaborative, fun environment. All your skills, ideas, creativity, and personality are welcomed at Mojenta.
A customized career path: We want you to be here for a very long time, so we customize your role to grow in the direction that most appeals to you.
Unlimited growth potential: No glass ceilings here. We reward hard work, talent, and leadership skills with unlimited advancement.
Flexibility: Set your own schedule within a reasonable timeframe and simply communicate if you need to change it. No restrictive timelines, as long as your work is excellent.
Work / life balance: Agency life is known for being grueling and burning people out. Not here. Happy employees make for happy customers, so we want you to have a great life in and outside of work.
A winning team: Engage daily with some of the smartest and most talented people you'll ever meet.
A solid brand: We are the go-to agency for the telecom industry, and our reputation for high quality work is rock solid. This is a job you can be proud of.
We make a difference: Our work has a big impact on the telecom and IT industries, which affects how people communicate on a daily basis across the world. It's pretty cool to witness.
The primary focus of this role is supporting your client team in a variety of functions including marketing communications, digital marketing, SEO, sales funnel strategy, and other disciplines.
This is an entry level role ideal for a recent college grad or someone making a career change. Previous experience isn't as important as attitude - we are willing to train the right person and help you discover the areas of marketing that excite you the most.
- Assist in all aspects of marketing activities including client communications, marketing plans, paid and social media, presentations, posting, and reporting
- Work closely with team members to monitor and analyze client analytics and research
- Assist with marketing strategy scheduling and execution (including: SEO, SEM, content, social, and integrated marketing)
- Manage client projects and coordinate with team members to meet deadlines
- Learn the day to day procedures, systems and processes of managing assigned client accounts
- Become proficient in using applicable software and tools
Experience & Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or a related field
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Detail-oriented: analytical and a meticulous work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner
- Strong organizational skills
- Completed internships with other marketing agencies
- Existing familiarity with WordPress, Google Analytics, social media platforms, and Asana
- Basic understanding of SEO, email marketing, social media, and/or online advertising
This is a fast-moving, rapidly-growing company. Flexibility and adaptability to change are required!