Founded in 2010, Mojenta has helped more than 300 telecom, IT, and cloud companies develop high-quality marketing strategies and tactics that drive tangible results for our clients.
Our full-service marketing agency is looking for a creative and data-driven Account Manager with strong interpersonal skills and an appetite for building highly effective B2B digital marketing strategies. Our ideal candidate will act as the liaison between the client and Mojenta - driving growth through effective strategic development and tactical implementation of best-in-class web, inbound, and account-based marketing services.
- Drive Revenue & Grow Accounts
- Collaborate to Deliver Great Work
- Achieve Client's Marketing Goals
- Ensuring Account Profitability
- Effective Project Management
- Keep Clients Happy
- Ensure each customer receives a high touch, frictionless customer experience
- Oversee on-boarding of new clients
- Uncover client's needs, desires and objectives and craft creative strategies that align with these needs
- Provide strategic analysis to help shape client's business
- Clearly communicate client's objectives with colleagues and drive development of timely deliverables
- Deliver ideas and final products to clients for review
- Analyze, interpret and present results
- Manage client expectations and objections
- Lead client strategy meetings and contribute to discussions
- Identify opportunities for up-selling to current clients
- Ensure account satisfaction and retention
- Manage multiple clients and internal responsibilities simultaneously
- Build and maintain client relationships
Experience & Qualification
- Digital Marketing Expertise: in-depth knowledge of web, content and digital marketing strategies, as well as business processes
- Problem Solving Skills: ability to identify breakdowns in communication or process and effectively create and implement solutions
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills: ability to interact professionally with business owners, executives, and the internal team.
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Detail Oriented: analytical and a meticulous work ethic
- Strong Project Management and Organizational Skills: ability to work under pressure with multiple accounts and deadlines
- Relationship Building Skills: you love getting to know people and helping them build their businesses through effective marketing strategies and campaigns
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of experience managing marketing agency account relationships
- Demonstrated ability to grow accounts and build client relationships
- Must be a team player; no jerks allowed!
- HubSpot inbound marketing expertise a HUGE plus
- Asana expertise
- Experience managing B2B campaigns, especially in telecom, IT, and cloud services
This is currently a work-from-home opportunity that requires some mandatory travel throughout the year. This position is available for CA, AZ, TX, MN, and IL residents only.
This is a fast moving, rapidly growing company. Flexibility and adaptability to change is required!
- Salary Range: competitive salary plus bonuses, DOE
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.