Client Relationship Manager
Founded in 2010, Mojenta has helped more than 200 telecom, IT, and cloud companies develop high-quality marketing strategies and tactics that drive tangible results for our clients.
Our full-service marketing agency is looking for a creative and data-driven Client Relationship Manager with strong interpersonal skills and an appetite for building highly effective B2B digital marketing strategies. Our ideal candidate will act as the liaison between the client and Mojenta - driving growth through relationship building, effective strategic development, and tactical implementation of best-in-class web, inbound, and account-based marketing services.
- Ensure each customer receives a high touch, frictionless customer experience
- Oversee on-boarding of new clients
- Uncover client’s needs, desires and objectives and craft creative strategies that align with these needs
- Provide strategic analysis to help shape client’s business
- Clearly communicate client’s objectives with colleagues and drive development of timely deliverables
- Deliver ideas and final products to clients for review
- Analyze, interpret and present results
- Manage client expectations and objections
- Lead client strategy meetings and contribute to discussions
- Identify opportunities for up-selling to current clients
- Ensure account satisfaction and retention
- Manage multiple clients and internal responsibilities simultaneously
- Build and maintain client relationships
Primary Strengths Required
Relationship Building Skills: you love getting to know people and helping them build their businesses through effective marketing strategies and campaigns
Digital Marketing Expertise: in-depth knowledge of web, content and digital marketing strategies, as well as business processes
Problem Solving Skills: ability to identify breakdowns in communication or process and effectively create and implement solutions
Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills: ability to interact professionally with business owners, executives, and the internal team. You must possess confidence in managing difficult personalities.
Detail Oriented: analytical and a meticulous work ethic
Strong Organizational Skills: ability to work under pressure with multiple accounts and deadlines
Qualifications And Skills
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience managing marketing agency account relationships
- 5+ years digital marketing agency experience preferred
- A proven track record of building client relationships and directing data-driven and creative digital marketing strategies
- Proficiency in marketing automation software (e.g., Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to grow accounts and build client relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in managing people and teams
- Possess a creative mindset
- Must be a team player; no jerks allowed!
- HubSpot Inbound marketing expertise a HUGE plus
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Data Studio, etc.
- ABM campaign experience
- Experience managing B2B clients, especially in telecom, IT, and cloud services
This is currently a work-from-home opportunity available for qualified CA residents.