B2B Tech Marketing Bootcamp + Certification: Level 1
Looking for a massive skillset boost, greater confidence, or accelerated career path?
We're packing 17+ years of telecom, IT, and cloud marketing experience into an 8-week intensive to quickly elevate your skill set and confidence.
Live virtual classes with B2B marketing veteran Angela Leavitt
Fridays from March 1 - April 26 (skipping March 15)
We've Spoken At
This program is for you if:
You're a junior marketer with little internal mentoring.
You're responsible for marketing, but it's not your main job.
You need more confidence in your marketing strategies and decisions.
You want to upskill or reskill on cutting-edge marketing strategies.
What You'll Get
- Weekly 1-hour live classes with Angela via Zoom, recorded and available on demand
- Two 30-minute 1:1 coaching sessions with Angela for targeted feedback
- Max of 10 participants for personalized attention and interaction
- Weekly homework assignments to cement your knowledge
- Cohort Slack channel to connect with peers and share ideas
- Access to proprietary tools, templates, and resources to make your job easier
- Certificate of completion and badge for your LinkedIn profile
What You’ll Learn
Week 1: How to Wear Your Marketing Hat
- A marketer's job in 2024: understanding your roles, responsibilities, and biggest challenges
- Your personal roadmap: reskilling, upskilling, and accelerating your career path
- Developing a growth mindset: for you, your role, and your company
Week 2: Building a Strong Foundation
- Psychology for marketers: why your brand matters to buyers
- Strong brand essentials: message, look & feel, reputation, and customer experience
- Asset audits: Adjusting your assets to ensure your buyers will love you
- Competitor analysis: how to conduct quantitative and qualitative research
Week 3: How to Become Irresistible to Your Buyers
- Buyer behavior: understanding B2B tech buyer trends
- Buyer personas: how and why to build them
- Talking to buyers: how to build your brand's story
Week 4: The Math of Marketing and How to Analyze Your Funnel
- Funnel Metrics: understanding the story your data is telling you
- KPIs: establishing and prioritizing goals
- Budgets: building one to hit your goals
- Benchmarking: comparing your numbers against industry standards
Week 5: How to Generate Sales Opportunities with Data-Driven Campaigns
- Pre-campaign essentials: campaign structure, assets, and setup
- Managing a campaign: how to monitor campaign performance
- Post-campaign analysis: how to identify your campaigns strengths and weaknesses
- Continuous improvement: how to A/B test
Week 6: Sales & Marketing Alignment: Your Best Friend (Or Worst Enemy)
- Surprising stats: why alignment is so critical to your company's growth
- A methodical approach: how to align sales & marketing
- KPIs, tools and technology: how to know you're making progress
- Avoiding blockers: biggest mistakes in alignment
Week 7: How to Select and Use Tools to Make Your Job Easy
- Your tech stack: how to audit your tools and technology for gaps
- Adding tools: how to research, test, and select the right tools for your business
- Change management: how to foster adoption of your new tools
- We'll examine:
- Automation tools
- AI tools
- Reporting tools
Week 8: How to Snowball Your Growth
- Consistency: your growth's secret weapon
- Building momentum: strategies for continued growth
- The 1% principle: how to make drastic differences in results over time
Meet Angela Leavitt
Angela founded Mojenta (formerly known as Mojo Marketing) in 2010, a full-service marketing agency that has served more than 300 telecom and IT companies.
Prior to that, she led the marketing at hosted VoIP provider Telesphere from 2007-2010, playing a critical role in its growth from $4-25M during her tenure.
An accomplished public speaker and trainor, Angela has been a regular presenter at ITExpo, COMPTEL, Channel Partners, and Cloud Partners conferences, as well as numerous corporate meetings and events.
Frequently Asked Questions
This program is especially for young B2B tech marketing professionals who lack an internal VP of marketing or CMO to learn from. It's also for people who have been assigned marketing tasks, but who lack the background and expertise.
Both! Classes will be delivered live and recorded in case you can't attend and want to make up the material.
Since there are only 10 spots available, we hope you'll be committed to the program when you sign up. We'll offer a 50% refund until February 8, and no refunds once the program starts February 9.
Three main things:
- The classes are live, so you'll be learning directly from Angela and your classmates.
- You'll get two one-on-one coaching sessions for even more personalized feedback and direction.
- The class size is very small to ensure you make substantial progress in 8 weeks' time!
Yes! Use the Sign Up link and select the number of people you're paying for. Once yousubmit payment, you'll receive an email confirmation with a link to register the attendees.